Air wing can be used for most types of air conditioners by using the supplied adapter.
Since there is no need for screws or drilling, there is no worry of damaging the ceiling or the wall.
The Air Wing
- It should stay in place as long as the below procedure is followed for installation.
- 1. Before attaching the adapter, check to make sure that the mounting surface is flat and wipe away any oil, dust and the like using water or a neutral detergent. If the mounting surface is not flat, the adapter may fall off. Use a security kit in situations such as this to prevent falling.
- 2. Next, dry thoroughly as water will cause problems after installation. Attach just the adapter (the main unit is attached later), and press firmly.
- 3. After removing your hand, allow it to sit for at least 10 minutes.
- 4. Once the adapter is fully set, insert the Air Wing into the adapter. The installation is now complete.
- 5. A security kit is included with the Air Wing Pro, Multi, Plus and Square. Please use it to ensure stable product use.
The Air Wing can be attached without using the two-sided tape to four-way ceiling-embedded A/C units. Install by wedging the bases into the gap between the ceiling and the A/C unit as shown in the picture at right. The inserted portion is textured to ensure it stays in place. If no gap is available, use an adapter.
The Air Wing is compatible with almost all brands and models of A/C units, including ceiling-embedded units, ceiling-suspended units, round units, floor units and built-in units. For A/C units with slit air outputs, we recommend using the Air Wing Slit for a better fit.
Simple installation without drilling or hammering is a fundamental principle behind the Air Wing. To install, simply affix the adapter to the A/C unit with two-sided tape and insert the Air Wing into the adapter. It is so easy, anyone can do it in a snap.
The Air Wing can be used all-year round. The wing portion should be turned around or changed to an angle perpendicular to the A/C unit for efficient winter heating.
Although it depends on the A/C installation location and position, a long A/C air output area may reduce the Air Wing efficiency. In such cases, use two or more Air Wings to ensure efficient operation.
Maintenance is generally not needed, but if dirt should accumulate on the wing portion of the Air Wing, remove, wipe with water or a domestic neutral detergent, and replace after thoroughly drying. When attaching the Air Wing to the adapter with two-sided tape, make sure you wipe with water or a neutral detergent and dry thoroughly before attaching.
The JOKIN AIR Plus compound is composed mainly of granular sodium chlorite, which generates chlorine dioxide gas when it comes into contact with air. Chlorine dioxide gas acts to eliminate viruses, bacteria and bad odors, and prevents mold and mildew.
There is no danger as the amount is less than the standard set by the Japan Chlorine Dioxide Industry Association. As long as the use precautions are followed, there is no danger to pets or children, either.
Yes. Chlorine dioxide is recognized as safe by the World Health Organization (WHO) and other agencies.
The amount of particulate chlorine dioxide used in the JOKIN AIR Plus satisfies the standard set by the Japan Chlorine Dioxide Industry Association and has been safely used in medical clinics, preschools and other such institutions.
Chlorine dioxide is still generated at a stable rate. Because it is heavier than air, chlorine dioxide continues to deodorize and sterilize from above even when the A/C is not producing an airflow. It is because of this 24-hour air sterilization effect that the product is named JOKIN AIR Plus.
Yes, of course. When asleep, we are defenseless against viruses and bacteria. Please use it in the bedroom—the JOKIN AIR Plus is easy to install. It is also great in the kitchen in summer and excellent for eliminating pet odors.
The chlorine dioxide pack should be replaced once every two months. The used packs can be disposed in the regular garbage.* The number of packs differs depending on the size of the room where the JOKIN AIR Plus is installed. For details, refer to the section titled “Use quantity” below.
* Garbage disposal methods differ according to jurisdiction. Consult your local authorities for the appropriate disposal method.
- When paying by credit card
- The receipt issued by the delivery company (Sagawa Express) when payment is made is the official receipt. The receipt is made out to the name on the order. Please enter the name desired on the receipt when placing the order.
- For other payment methods
- Daian Service does not issue receipts, but a delivery sheet and invoice can be issued. If those are desired, please make a note of that in the comments section when placing the order.